Types of Personal Information We Collect:
The types of personal information (“Personal Information”) we collect depend on the product or service you receive from us. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, phone number, physical and e-mail address
- Information about your preferences and usage gathered by cookies
Why we Collect Personal Information:
Investsureoptions Investment Research collects Personal Information to provide you with the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g., setting up new accounts and maintaining your existing account), and to respond to inquiries about your account and the Service.
How we Collect Personal Information:
We collect Personal Information by voluntary submissions from through our website. We also collect Personal Information regarding how you use the Service through cookies, as described more fully below.
How we Use Your Personal Information:
Investsureoptions Investment Research Internal List
Everyone who submits Personal Information to Investsureoptions Investment Research online will receive, via e-mail, our free weekly newsletters: Profit from the Pros. Through Profit from the Pros, we provide original and exclusive content from Investsureoptions Investment Research and Investsureoptions.com. We also distribute commentary and investment ideas from independent third parties, who produce financial news publications and who compensate InvestsureoptionsInvestment Research for distributing their newsletters. From time-to-time, we will also send or contact you regarding special offers for products and services from Investsureoptions Investment Research and our affiliates.
Investsureoptions Investment Research Opt-In Marketing List
During the Investsureoptions.com registration process, we include the contact information you provide us on the Investsureoptions Investment Research opt-in marketing list. We “rent” our opt-in marketing list to outside marketers who have special offers that may be of interest to you. Please note that we “rent” our marketing list, but we do not sell your information to third parties. Investsureoptions Investment Research controls the process through an agreement with an e-mail service provider, which handles the distribution of e-mails from Investsureoptions Investment Research and its business partners. We keep tight control over our marketing list at all times. We only give outside marketers the right to send you an e-mail through our e-mail service provider. Additionally, Investsureoptions Investment Research is selective about which companies we permit to send you an offer. Investsureoptions also shares an encrypted version of your email address with a third-party provider to ensure that Investsureoptions’ marketing ads do not appear in third-party newsletters that you receive. Investsureoptions will use names for Market Research. Our goal is for the e-mails to be of value to you.
Investsureoptions Investment Research Postal and Telemarketing Lists
Everyone who submits personal postal and phone number information to Investsureoptions Investment Research online may receive special direct mail and telemarketing offers from outside marketers that may be of interest to you. As with our other lists, we “rent” our postal and phone marketing lists and do not sell your information to third parties. Investsureoptions Investment Research controls the process through an agreement with a postal list service bureau and phone call centers, which handles the distribution of direct mail and telemarketing offers from Investsureoptions Investment Research and its business partners. Outside marketers are only given the right to send you a piece of direct mail through our bureau or call you through a telemarketing firm with our approval. All phone numbers on the Investsureoptions telemarketing list are processed through the National Do Not Call Directory to remove anyone registered there. Investsureoptions Investment Research is selective about the companies we permit to send your offers and the offers being sent.
Do Not Email Lists
If you opt out from a Investsureoptions.com Opt-In Marketing List, Investsureoptions Investment Research Internal List, or unsubscribe from a Investsureoptions offer sent by another list vendor, you will be added to our Do Not Email list, and we will suppress your email address from future mailings to the Investsureoptions Investment Research Internal List and Opt-In Marketing List, as well as any other Investsureoptions mailings done through a third party. This process usually completes within 72 hours but can take up to 10 days in rare situations. However, if you later register for a Investsureoptions product again, your name will be removed from the Do Not Email list.
For more information about cookies including removing any or all of your cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information. All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Access to paid areas of Investsureoptions.com is password-protected for your privacy and security. While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. If you need to change your password, please follow the steps outlined below.
The transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Our site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Service to you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) whether retention is legally advisable (for example, in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Further Rights for Persons or Information Covered By GDPR
If you are a covered individual under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) you have legal rights in relation to the Personal Information that we hold about you. These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your Personal Information and access to the Personal Information that we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances where we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of Personal Information;
- Requesting that we correct your Personal Information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Requesting that we erase your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your Personal Information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your Personal Information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your data and for any additional copies of the Personal Information you request from us.
Transferring Your Personal Information Outside the EEA (if GDPR applies)
The data that we collect from you is transferred to, and will be stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that is not subject to equivalent Data Protection Law. For our purposes, the information we collect is processed and stored in the US.
We may transfer your personal information outside the EEA:
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide the Service.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
You may contact us at any time at info@Investsureoptions.com if you would like further information.
Your Consumer Rights Under U.S. State-Specific Privacy Laws
Consumers covered by U.S. state-specific privacy laws have the right to request information regarding their personal information and certain additional details regarding our information practices. California consumers have the right to request deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). Covered consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal information, if applicable. We describe how covered consumers can exercise their rights under the relevant state privacy laws below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing a notarized power of attorney evidencing that you have empowered the authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the applicable state laws.
- Sharing of information: Covered U.S. consumers are entitled to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information we share with third parties for direct marketing purposes or to opt out of such sharing. If you are a covered U.S. consumer and would like a copy of this information, or to opt out, please email us at info@Investsureoptions.com
- Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the sources of collection, the purpose for collecting information, the categories of information we share, and the categories of third parties with whom we share information. You may make a request for such information by emailing info@Investsureoptions.com. We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you (subject to certain exceptions). Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make this request by emailing info@Investsureoptions.com. We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity. If you request to delete your personal information, some of our products and services may no longer be available to you.
- “Do Not Sell:” Pursuant to certain U.S. state laws, covered consumers have the right to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information (as defined in the relevant laws). Covered consumers who wish to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information can email us at info@Investsureoptions.com. We will contact you after receiving your request to verify your identity.
Categories of Personal Information Collected.
Investsureoptions collects the categories of personal information listed below.
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Categories of personal information such as payment information, financial survey the user may have submitted, and portfolio and screeners the user may have created.
- Commercial information, such as Investsureoptions products purchased and site engagement.
- Internet and other similar network activity limited to what is available in customer’s Browser configuration and Investsureoptions site navigation/pages visited.
- Audio and visual information, such as pictures and/or videos the user may upload with their testimonial.
- Inferences drawn from the above information to create consumer profiles reflecting certain preferences and behaviors.
Categories of Personal Information We Share.
Investsureoptions shares the categories of personal information listed below.
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Categories of personal information on the financial survey the user may have submitted.
- Commercial information such as Investsureoptions products purchased and site engagement.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
Investsureoptions.com is intended for use only by persons who are at least 13 years of age. By using this site, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement. If you are aged 13 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
If you are under the age of 13 your parent or guardian must consent on your behalf where we ask for consent in relation to the use of your information. If a child has provided us with private information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should e-mail us at info@Investsureoptions.com to remove the information and unsubscribe the child from any promotional contact opportunities.
Copyright 2022, Investsureoptions Investment Research, All Rights Reserved, updated 02/17/2022.